Stay protected this summer November 30, 2016 11:18
Here’s our pick of 5 new sunscreens with the most luxurious formulas
SPF is vital for our skin with 75% of skin ageing down to environmental factors, especially to UV rays.
By using SPF skincare every day, you can diminish the potentially damaging effects that is has and keep your skin (and health) in check for longer.
The latest sunscreens are a far cry from the heavy, chalky formulas in bulky bottles of your youth: They come in chic packaging, contain luxurious light creams and go on like silky serums, so there's no excuse to leave the house without SPF again.
Here are our favourites:
1. Coola Classic Face Sport White Tea Moisturiser SPF 50, $55. Infused with organic primrose and linseed oils, this moisturiser provides skin with lasting hydration.
2. Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Mist SPF 30, $23. This mist has a bare-skin feel, it absorbs instantly and is water-resistant. It’s also non-greasy and non-sticky – bonus!
3. La Mer UV Protecting Fluid SPF 50, $185. This powerful fluid helps to prevent future discolouration and keeps skin comfortable, hydrated and soothed.
4. ATZEN Sun Shield SPF 50, $149. This light, water-resistant sunscreen is suitable for sensitive skin. It is formulated with 88 per cent natural/organic ingredients and won’t block pores.
5. Shiseido Future Solution LX Universal Defense SPF 50, $120. Defends against UV rays, air pollutants and dryness. It can also double as a primer and is water-resistant for 40 minutes.